Hi everyone

Medusa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My husband retired last year, so we now have more time for hobbies like photography.
We love nature and wildlife and now have a "real" camera. We're learning how to use it and are going to try capture the beauty we see in nature.

First time ever I joined a forum, but from just looking around this forum a bit, I think I can learn a lot here. And admire beautiful pictures!

Last edited:
Thanks for accepting me!

My husband retired last year, so we now have more time for hobbies like photography.
We love nature and wildlife and now have a "real" camera. We're learning how to use it and are going to try capture the beauty we see in nature.

First time ever I joined a forum, but from just looking around this forum a bit, I think I can learn a lot here. And admire beautiful pictures!
Welcome! I sure learn a lot here, and find lots to admire.

Thank you for your welcome!
I am sure I will, too. The beautiful pics I'm admiring already.
Just taking my time finding my way on the forum and then I hope to contribute some photos.
Once I figure out how to get them over here.

Welcome aboard, Medusa.

Once I figure out how to get them over here.
I just use "drag 'n drop".

When you are on the post new thread page, write your text, and then drag 'n drop a photograph. click on "full size" and hit "post".

Welcome to the forum medusa, there are some great guys on here, very knowledgeable and very helpful, there are also many new members and new to photography, me for one. I am four weeks hold and still can't find out where to put the film in my new camera.

Enjoy. :icon_camera: :encouragement:

Welcome to the forum medusa, there are some great guys on here, very knowledgeable and very helpful, there are also many new members and new to photography, me for one. I am four weeks hold and still can't find out where to put the film in my new camera.

Hahaha! Thanks, PJcam!
My problem is that I have to wait for my husband to figure out how to make it possible for me to give acces to others to see/ edit photos from / or through his server. I tried posting a photo from my iPad, but that didn't work.
Guess I'll have to be patient....

Hahaha! Thanks, PJcam!
My problem is that I have to wait for my husband to figure out how to make it possible for me to give acces to others to see/ edit photos from / or through his server. I tried posting a photo from my iPad, but that didn't work.

You could possibly use a free online website for posting your images, there are a few I believe, Flickr is one, the guys on here can maybe suggest others for you to consider. But meanwhile don't let it stop you playing with your camera, try different things, anything, the good thing is that you can delete them or format your card in seconds. I do. :biglaugh:

Hahaha! Thanks, PJcam!

You could possibly use a free online website for posting your images, there are a few I believe, Flickr is one, the guys on here can maybe suggest others for you to consider. But meanwhile don't let it stop you playing with your camera, try different things, anything, the good thing is that you can delete them or format your card in seconds. I do. :biglaugh:
I appreciate your advice!
So far, in the last year I'm taking pictures with (don't laugh) my iPhone.
We got a Canon 20D from a friend, my husband has been playing with that since Christmas.
Now we have a Canon 40D on order, as soon as that arrives I'll take possession of the 20D. Right now I can't pry it out of his hands.
Today I'm pretty sure we'll get the issue with server access resolved.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back