Hi everyone!

Ricardo Martinez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let me start by thanking you for letting me be part of the forum.

My name is Ricardo Martinez and I've been taking shots for 7+ years but I have never done it full time. Currently I'm starting a new endeavor that is really consuming most of my free time but I really love it. It's a blog for beginner/amateur photographers that is still very new. I hope to help and contribute in any way possible and encourage starting photographers to reach their goals whatever those may be.

Again, thank you for having me.

Rick

My name is Ricardo Martinez and I've been taking shots for 7+ years but I have never done it full time. Currently I'm starting a new endeavor that is really consuming most of my free time but I really love it. It's a blog for beginner/amateur photographers that is still very new. I hope to help and contribute in any way possible and encourage starting photographers to reach their goals whatever those may be.

Rick
Mucho gusto! (Two years of Duolingo) Welcome to the Forum!

Rick
Mucho gusto! (Two years of Duolingo) Welcome to the Forum!

Gracias!

Jola...
Welcome to the forum.

Stay a while...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back