Hi Everyone

SCWIDVICIOUS

Where did I put that camera?
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
No need in me saying i am a newbie, my post count pretty much says that all on it's own.:lol:

I have been flirting with the idea of buying a canon digital rebel since their conseption. Finally, 10 days ago, I made the purchase of a digital rebel TXi. I love this camera, but is a totally different world from the point and shoot, as well as the trusty (and crusty) camera cell phone..lol. The quality of the images even with the stock lens is just phenomenal to me.:hail:

I will be doing a lot of reading now. Nice site!

Congrats! Be sure to stick around... unless you spend a lot of time with that manual, you're sure to have some questions. In the meantime, enjoy!

Thanks guys...
I figured this was a good place, so I went ahead and got me a subscription here.

Thank you also for the other link Mike. :)

I look forward to getting to know some of you, and checking out your pics as well as learning what all those new settings are my point n shooters didnt have..lol.

I own a Canon Rebel XT & I've been happy with it. When a photo doesn't turn out good I know it's me & not the camera. You'll enjoy it, I'm sure. Welcome to TPF!

Welcome, glad to have you. Start shooting away (the joy of digital, you don't have to pay for film) and then post some stuff.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for subscribing.

i will try to post a couple this evening after i get home.
thanks for the welcomes.

ok I have 3 pictures in my galleries.

Good night yall, 4:30 comes early and it's 12:20 now..lol
this is normal for me, I don't sleep much.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back