Hi everyone

Jenna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. I have been browsing the site for awhile I just decided to post now. My names Jenna , i'm 13 years old. I have been always interested in photography, or just taking pretty pictures from film cameras when I was younger.

Some of the photos I have taken are from a Kodak camera, which I don't use very much anymore. I also took some on a Vivatar (wasn't really ideal for great photos) While I was on vacation it broke, it was actually at the same vacation place where it has broken a few months before. I'm going to get it fixed, just for when I go where my camera could get stolen/lost just for picture that aren't good but atleast I still get some. After my vivatar broke I looked into newer better cameras. So, for 8th grade graduation I got a Nikon Coolpix L11. I love it so far, I haven't gotten any great shots yet of flowers or nature. I do have some of my dog Rusty I will share one day, and I'll also share some taken with my Kodak. Do remember i'm only 13 years old, so my shots aren't at great as ones i've seen on here. I do hope to be a professional photographer when i'm older. Next year in high school i'll be taken a photography and computer graphics class, so that'll improve my skills a bit. I didn't mention this, but i'm also pretty good for my age at computer graphics. On a dog fourm I go on, I make signature with animals in them, and I can edit pictures pretty well.:)
Anyways just wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome to this forum Jenna :)

Hi Jenna, welcome aboard. Plenty of opportunities to learn on TPF, don't be shy and take to the heart any critique, for it will make you a better photographer. Post away...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back