TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.littleearthquakesphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone!

I'm new to this forum.

A little about me: I just started a photography business. I'm an avid photographer, and have been for the past ten years. The most recent years were mostly spent taking snapshots of my family, but I've been more serious about it over the past year or so and finally brought out my old film cameras that I practiced on for years in high school a few months ago.

After shooting for awhile, I decided...why not do this for friends and anyone who wants my services? I love photography so much, it's a huge passion of mine. I think it's an art form and I want to be the best photographer I can. I know that my photos are not perfect yet, and I aspire to get better every day. If you have any constructive criticism of the photos on my website/photography blog, please let me know. I'm still working hard on getting my portfolio put together. It's nowhere near done.

I shoot film, though I do eventually hope to be able to afford a DSLR. I'm glad to be a part of this forum and look forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome to TPF!

Good on you for shooting film! It's so much fun. Just wait till you hang out in the alternative techniques area - you'll never switch over to digital. hehehe. :)

Welcome welcome welcome!

Welcome to TPF!

Good on you for shooting film! It's so much fun. Just wait till you hang out in the alternative techniques area - you'll never switch over to digital. hehehe. :)

I'll have to check it out! I do love film. Even if I ever go digital, I don't think I'll give it up entirely. It's just fun to be able to manipulate your images based on what kind if film you choose, wheras with digital you're kinda married to whatever sensor your camera has and that's that.

Most reactions

Back