Hi fellow photographers

jaydog1976

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My name is Joe and I have been doing photography now for about 1 1/2 years. I took a class for school and fell in love with it. Now I take pictures of just about everything. I live in Ohio and there are plenty of places to take great photos at.

I actually came across this website and forum while do a search for something else and thought, "Hey why not join a photography forum". I figured it will be a great place to learn some things and hopefully give input as well.

The first rule of photo club is we don't talk about photo club. I see a lot of new introductions here.........(takes his medication)

Welcome to TPF.

There are many great photographers here to learn from and your correct that you'll likely have something to teach someone in return so, pull up a keyboard and enjoy.

Welcome to the madness! This place sort of becomes a second home after a while and we get to know a lot about one another.

I've improved more as a photographer through this forum than I ever have through any other source.

Welcome to the forum. These guys will share much ( probably not everything they know, but no smart person tells everything, lol ) and we benefit from their years of experience and helpfulness. I look forward to the photos you share and your tips!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back