Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Memory Maker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi. My name is Melissa and I reside in Casa Grande, AZ.

I have always been very interested in photography. Although I took my photography skills to a different level. I now create personalized Photo DVD Slideshows.

If you would like to see some of my work - creative photo slideshows - check out my website :blushing: http://magicalmemorymaker.net/

I have a story associated with how I came to creating Photo DVD Slideshows...
Last year I was on a search for my biological father - I knew he was somewhere in Indiana. Well,I finally got in touch with him through e-mail in April of last year. He has not been in my life since I was 2...that was almost 30 years ago! It was so exciting. We sent e-mails to eachother at LEAST 5x a day for the 1st couple of months. We sent numerous pictures back and forth of our families too.
He had sent me a SURPRISE in the mail and it was a DVD of all my baby pictures with a song playing in the background - Everything I Own, by Bread. It brought tears to my eyes.

Anyway, that is where I got the idea. I started making them for family - I made one for my son's 13th birthday, for Mothers Day, for my Sisters Birthday, for Sisters Anniversary, for Nephews 1st Birthday and one for my husband on Valentines.

I so enjoy creating these photo DVD slideshows. I just LOVE seeing the tears of joy when they watch their DVD!

Thanks for your warm welcomes!

Melissa
Magical Memory Maker
Turning Your Memories into a Movie

Hello and Welcome to Forum :)

That is a nice story. I wanted to tell you that the sample videos would not play on Mac OS10 Tiger running Firefox.

Thank you for your welcome. I am sorry you cannot view my sample videos on my site. If you want to email me your email address, I can send you a file (this is my DVD Demo - approx. 15 min. long). Let me know what format you would like the video in. You can email me at [email protected]

This applies to everyone - if you have problems viewing my sample Photo DVD's on my site: http://magicalmemorymaker.net/
Just send me an email letting me know.

Thanks.

Melissa
Magical Memory Maker
Turning Your Memories into a Movie

Hi Melissa from your neighbor in Ahwatukee (Phoenix). Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back