Hi from Australia

erniehatt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, Have just signed up, I am from Queensland Australia, aged 70. I am finding things a little difficult in getting around the site, especially uploading Photographs, compared to other forums I have visited, this may be a little to much of a problem. Ernie

Welcome to TPF... don't leave!! What problems exactly are you having? We don't want to lose you so quickly over such an easy problem to fix! Trust me, we're much better than those OTHER forums. :lol:

Too true. In fact we are better than any other Forum for just so many reasons.
Stick a question up in General Q&A and someone will help.
Welcome to TPF - probably the finest forum in the World... ;-)

Hello! and welcome to TPF! Yay another aussie... I think Chase has slipped something into our water here and it's drawing us all over to the crazy land of tpf.

Hope you get the uploading thing figured out. Try photobucket.com most people here use them and it works well. And look... a nice rainy day to figure it all out too (well I think it's raining where you are... ah well)

Thanks Guys, I think I have been spoilt by dpforums, where I can upload direct from the site, But I find navigating around the site, a little daunting at the moment, but I will probably work it out someday, if I live that long. For sure its Raining. Ernie

Welcome ernie!! I hope to see some work posted soon.

Hi Ernie,

Don't give up on TPF, we're the friendliest bunch around - just keep clicking and it'll probably work itself out!

Rob

Ern, welcome aboard! Glad to have you here.

welcome Ernie! I hope you'll solve the problems very soon and enjoy the forum!

Most reactions

Back