MissyMoMo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.firstmemoriesportraits.com.au
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi

Didn't realise I was supposed to introduce myself... guess Im a bit new to all this. My name is Moira and I've been a lover of photography for quite some time. My mum used to work for a couple called Lyn and John Whitfield-King... they did lots of photography - mainly weddings and portraits. When I was at school I spent all my sick days there and holidays too. I got to love their eye for it and after John died of cancer they named the Australian photography award after him as he'd won it so many times in a row. It was great to see that happen.

Since then, I've grown up, spent 10 years working in the legal field and living/working in London for 7 of those years. After much traveling I got married, came home to Perth Australia and have 2 adorable twin girls. I decided I didn't want to go back to work behind a desk and started thinking I could turn my passion into a business. I've started slowly (heck, bringing up 2 girls is a full time job as it is!), and after more than 2 years I've finally entered the amazing world of wedding photography. Loving it - but still very new to the how's and why's of things and love any tips and pointers I can get! :)

I look forward to getting to know you all and learning things along my way.

All the best

Moira

Hello Moira

Welcome to The Photo Forum.:D

We have good Community here and i hope you will enjoy been a member here as muchas i do, to learn and pass on information about photography work

Welcome aboard Moira, and well done on the twins :thumbup:

Plenty of good info on here, enjoy the forum.

Red - another aussie

welcome, you have a very interesting history.

Welcome to the forum Moira

I've got twin girls as well...sure can be a handful.

Welcome to the forum Moira

I've got twin girls as well...sure can be a handful.

Hi Mike - that's awesome! Yes, they can be a handful, especially when you're trying to concentrate on editing and they're going "Mum! Mum! Mum!" in the background!! haha. I try edit at night when they're sleeping, so much easier (and quieter!)...

How old are your two?

My girls will be 9 months old this week. My son is three. Now that the wife and I are out numbered, it's a whole new ballgame.

All%20three%20-%20web.jpg

My girls will be 9 months old this week. My son is three. Now that the wife and I are out numbered, it's a whole new ballgame.

All%20three%20-%20web.jpg

HOW ADORABLE!!! Wow - it definitely is a new ball game. I dont think I could've done it all with a 3 year old as well! I keep getting asked the question about when Im having more...?!?! What the...??? hahaha.

I tried to upload photos of my two, but it loaded them ok and then said they were "undefined" - what does that mean? No option to post or anything. Maybe Im still too much of a newbie to post photos? Oh well - I'll show you later! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back