Hi from Canada!

Alexstre

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Heya :)

My name is Alex, I'm from Montreal, QC, Canada. I just (literally 2 days ago) bought a Nikon D40 (as my first decent camera ever) and thought I'd sign up here to discuss photography with people who know a lot more about it than I do.

See you around!;)

- Alex

Hi Alex, glad to have you with us.

Welcome. I am considering buying that camera as well. Have wanted to go see it and feel it in person, but haven't had time! Keep us updated on your progress with it, and what you think! I'm new as well, only been here since yesterday I think. :) Time flies, its hard for my memory to keep up. :p

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!

Welcome. I am considering buying that camera as well. Have wanted to go see it and feel it in person, but haven't had time! Keep us updated on your progress with it, and what you think! I'm new as well, only been here since yesterday I think. :) Time flies, its hard for my memory to keep up. :p
I love it so far :) I've carried it with me everywhere since I got it, taking pictures of everything:lmao: I started using the manual modes also, soo many blurry pictures but a few decent ones :p

Most reactions

Back