Hi From Cincinnati! :)

gingerjane

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone! I'm Ginger and I'm from Cincinnati. I'm a mom, wife and full-time marketing manager. I LOVE photography and love taking pictures on the side. I'm still trying to understand and learn all of the lingo, etc., and I can't wait to really dive in here and learn from everyone. :)

I currently shoot photos on the side in a small business. I'd love to one day branch out but the monetary situation right now does not permit me to get much equipment, so I figure I'll stay put and learn as much as I can. :D

I'm looking forward to "meeting" everyone!

Hi and welcome Ginger :D
I'm a new member too, newer than you are actually so I don't know if I "technically" can welcome you. Oh well, I'll do it anyway ;D

Thanks for the welcome! I'm diving on in here and reading all the threads, etc. So interesting! I have currently accumulated quite a stash of books that I keep mulling over and of course, I'm constantly practicing and taking my camera everywhere.

Maybe I'll get up enough nerve to post some photos soon.

Thanks again! :)

most welcome dear
wellcome.jpg

Hi Ginger, I see you're on the evil side...just kidding..I live in FT Thomas and if I walk outside of my house, up on the bluffs (KY side) I am looking straight down on the river, and at the skyline of Cincy. Hope you realise your goals here. There are a lot of good people here, many at the professional level, who are always glad to help people with questions and techniques. Overall, a really good place to "hang out".

Have fun,

J.:mrgreen:

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back