Hi From Cleveland Ohio!

Knickle25

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all!

My name is Michael and I am surprising my wife with her first camera. She has for years wanted to get into photography and I just could never afford to get her a good starter camera. Well finally things have turned around for us and for Valentines Day I got her a camera. I know nothing of cameras so maybe you guys can tell me if I got her a decent starter one? I read reviews and got her a Nikon D3100 with a 18-55VR and a 55-200VR lens. I have no idea what any of that means lol she will though. I made this account for her so it will be her posting from here on out, but I would love to know if that camera will work for her. She is a beginner but knows a little bit about photography. It wont be here until Valentines day but looking to get some feedback now. Just wanted to hop on and say hi from me and her and I am sure that as soon as she finds out and gets the camera and i tell her of her account on here she will be posting quite frequently. Thanks all and I hope you will share your wealth of knowledge with her!

Welcome! Nice to see more from Ohio on here. And yes the camera will do her just fine, excellent choice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back