Hi from Florida......

photogirlflorida

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I live in the Tampa Bay area with my husband, two dogs, two cats and I just last fall upgraded to a Nikon D90, previously I had two P&S cameras, and a film camera that I still have.......other than my family and pets, I enjoy photography, digital art, just since early this year, I got Photoshop and attended a seminar, and still having fun in the process........also have Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro and a small program called Virtual Painter...........have had a lot of fun converting some of the pictures into paintings..........like B & W conversion as well.........anyway, glad to be here, as it looks like a nice board.......

Hi there and thanks a lot for the kind welcome....:D

Hello and welcome from a fellow Floridian. The wife and I live in Cape Coral but we come up to Tampa all the time (Busch Gardens, Lowery Zoo, etc.) :thumbup:

I live in the Tampa Bay area with my husband, two dogs, two cats and I just last fall upgraded to a Nikon D90, previously I had two P&S cameras, and a film camera that I still have.......other than my family and pets, I enjoy photography, digital art, just since early this year, I got Photoshop and attended a seminar, and still having fun in the process........also have Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro and a small program called Virtual Painter...........have had a lot of fun converting some of the pictures into paintings..........like B & W conversion as well.........anyway, glad to be here, as it looks like a nice board.......

Welcome to TPF!

im super jealous of the D90, how you liking it?

Hello and welcome from a fellow Floridian. The wife and I live in Cape Coral but we come up to Tampa all the time (Busch Gardens, Lowery Zoo, etc.) :thumbup:

Hi there and thank you very much..........actually I go quite often to Busch Gardens as well...........glad to meet other Floridians here....:D

Welcome to TPF!

im super jealous of the D90, how you liking it?

Hi there and thanks a lot...........I love it........just have the standard package though.........maybe one day I get around to buy another lens, but so far it's been going pretty well..........:D

hey i checked out your website on your signature when it showed up in your hello to me a little while ago...great shots!!! love your work.

hey i checked out your website on your signature when it showed up in your hello to me a little while ago...great shots!!! love your work.

Hi there and many thanks, very glad that you like them.......it is a nice site to upload pictures to as well.........just keep adding now and then....:D

Most reactions

Back