Hi from Florida

flow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm not technically "new", but after being away a few months, I find I have no idea what my old username or password were. So I've made a new one, and hopefully this time it will stick with me!
I'm 32, and I've been shooting since about 8. Luckily photography is also my Dad's hobby, and was Grandpa's as well, so it wasn't too hard a sell to have my own stuff pretty early! Right now, I'm using a Nikon D40, with a kit lens and an old (no autofocus) 50-200. And now, a brand new speedlight that I just got for Christmas.
I have two kids, a 3 year old and a 1 year old, and we live on the west coast of Florida, a great place for photography - although I don't get to shoot as often as I'd like.
Looking forward to having some time to participate again!

Welcome back! Stick around this time, so you don't forget your use name, okay? :) Enjoy the forum!

Welcome back to the forum!

best to write those pesky passwords down somewhere. =)

Welcome to the site.

Hey flow, welcome back to TPF! Enjoy the cruise: dinner is every night from 6 until 10 PM. "Office casual or better requested."

Hey flow, welcome back to TPF! Enjoy the cruise: dinner is every night from 6 until 10 PM. "Office casual or better requested."

I thought this boat was "clothing optional"? im most of the way there already

Most reactions

Back