NikonEddie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

My name is Eddie, I'm a 16 year old high school student residing in Miami, FL. I'm a student pilot and amateur photographer. Right now I shoot with a Nikon D50, I've owned it for about a year now and I love it. I hope to expand my knowledge on these forums.

sounds good to me man. Perhaps go over the the galleries and show us your work. Let us know what kinda gear you got too...I'm sure the glass junkies in here are curious.

Hey Eddie, Welcome to TPF. Hope you find us friendly and helpful. There is some seriuos humor in these pages, so don't get put off straight away. Here's an example:

...I'm sure the glass junkies in here are curious.

That's the pot calling the kettle black.

Hello Eddie from one Floridian to another. Welcome to the forum.

Hi and welcome aboard.

hialeah... westchester... nope

its all about kendal

Welcome aboard Eddie, glad you found us. I was raised in Hollywood, used to go to a lot of Dolphin games in Miami. Last year I lived down there Miami had there perfect season. (My how times change.)

Hello,

My name is Eddie, I'm a 16 year old high school student residing in Miami, FL. I'm a student pilot and amateur photographer. Right now I shoot with a Nikon D50, I've owned it for about a year now and I love it. I hope to expand my knowledge on these forums.

Just wanted to say hi from another Miamian (born and raised). I tend to shoot mostly car shots and human model shots. I use mainly the Fuji Finepix 20SE as I have retired My Nikon F80 (35mm).
I have just joined and have been looking at some of the most awesome pics posted in these forums. Looking forward to learning as much as I can for all the talented photographers here...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back