Hi from Montana

carly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just joined and am a bit of a nebie to photography. Just started taking it seriously the last year or so.
My son is a professional, so he is a great mentor!

I live in the prairies and the photo ops here are great. Mountains are not far away.

I have a new Canon power Shot G9.

Carly

Hi Carly! Welcome.

I'm also new here (this is my 4th post I think) I'll be traveling to Montana (Bozeman) over our spring break and I am so excited.:D I have always wanted to visit there. My daughter is taking a college visit to Montana State University. (My wife and I are just going along for the ride, and yes we are driving from Ohio!) She is looking at entering the photography program at MSU. (Hey, that sounds like MY dream!) I am really looking forward to all the photo opportunities as it looks like Montana is simply stunning.

Again, welcome!

Hi Carly, and welcome to TPF. You live in a beautiful state. Hope to see some pics of mountains and wildflowers, if that's something you like to shoot. :D

Hi Carly, welcome aboard.

Thanks for the welcomes....I do like to shhot flowers and lots of wildlife.

Jim,
You are going to love it in Bozeman! Take lots of film if you use film, and bring every camera you may own. It is amazingly beautiful here, the photos cannot turn out bad, and you won't even see the college.

If you are into wildlife, I have gotten wild antelope, deer, bear and buffalo. Nevermind the gophers and birds. Watch the landscape carefully as you will see bald eagles (I have several shots). I can see that you daughter is smart----she picked a good school also!

Most reactions

Back