Hi from North Carolina!

Stephanie Cole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everybody! I'm Stephanie I joined this forum to really read what others are doing and to find help when I need it. I took a film photography class my last semester in college and LOVED it. Although it was somewhat confusing I stuck with it and learned a lot and had a lot of fun too. A year later I decided to purchase a DSLR camera. I wasn't really looking for anything crazy just something to get my feet wet. I played around with it but never really learned everything about my camera. I decided I really wanted to use the manual mode on my camera since I read a lot about when your totally in control of your camera that's when you get the best shots. Since college I pretty much forgot everything I learned in my class but I'm slowly re-learning everything. I can't wait to post some pictures to be critiqued! The hardest part about this is just finding the time! I work full time and when I get home its pretty much dark out :confusion:. In the mean time I enjoy reading through the posts and looking at everyone's pictures!!!

Hello everybody! I'm Stephanie I joined this forum to really read what others are doing and to find help when I need it. I took a film photography class my last semester in college and LOVED it. Although it was somewhat confusing I stuck with it and learned a lot and had a lot of fun too. A year later I decided to purchase a DSLR camera. I wasn't really looking for anything crazy just something to get my feet wet. I played around with it but never really learned everything about my camera. I decided I really wanted to use the manual mode on my camera since I read a lot about when your totally in control of your camera that's when you get the best shots. Since college I pretty much forgot everything I learned in my class but I'm slowly re-learning everything. I can't wait to post some pictures to be critiqued! The hardest part about this is just finding the time! I work full time and when I get home its pretty much dark out :confusion:. In the mean time I enjoy reading through the posts and looking at everyone's pictures!!!
Glad to have you join us. Can't wait to see some pictures!

Welcome aboard Stephanie...

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

Back