Hi from North East England !

andrewdavies

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello All

Professional Photographer here from the beautiful North East of England, a part of England blessed with amazing industry surrounding by beautiful yorkshire countryside and next to the historic northern coast with its castles and lighthouses :) Hope to chat to you all and help out and be helped !

My expertise - Wedding Photography , Landscape Photography and hobbyist Urbex Photographer

Andrew

Wedding Photographer Durham Darlington Teesside Newcastle York

Hello All

Professional Photographer here from the beautiful North East of England, a part of England blessed with amazing industry surrounding by beautiful yorkshire countryside and next to the historic northern coast with its castles and lighthouses :) Hope to chat to you all and help out and be helped !

My expertise - Wedding Photography , Landscape Photography and hobbyist Urbex Photographer

Andrew

Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy the interaction here. It is quite good...OK...it is very good.

Hello All

Andrew

Well welcome back from Nebraska. Were blessed with... um.. hmm. Well, we've got a beautiful.. err.. ya.. but on the upside there is the historic... ummm... Well, we've got corn fields. Those we have.

Lol.. seriously though, welcome to the site.

I'm from the Midlands. wassup bruv?!?

On a serious note, welcome. You'll love it here!

Hello All

Andrew

Well welcome back from Nebraska. Were blessed with... um.. hmm. Well, we've got a beautiful.. err.. ya.. but on the upside there is the historic... ummm... Well, we've got corn fields. Those we have.

I saw that movie "children of the corn"

your parenting is much different

Hello All

Andrew

Well, we call it "homeschoolin" - but I guess for you city folk it might seem a bit strange.. lol

Well, we call it "homeschoolin" - but I guess for you city folk it might seem a bit strange.. lol

Hmmm I can see this forum is going to be interesting, coming from just on the boarder of Yorkshire and the North East i know nothing of Cities, or for that matter Schools ;)

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

Back