AdventuresInMyTrustyBoots

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, Everyone!
I'm new to the site. I'm from Northern British Columbia, Canada. In 2012 I aquired my first DSLR camera, a little Canon 60D, then up graded about a year and a half ago to the 6D. I'm loving this journey with a camera, and am having a lot of fun figuring things out. I mainly enjoy landscape and am growing to love attempting nightscapes. I have a lot to learn.

I have a photo page on Facebook, Adventures In My Trusty Boots Adventures In My Trusty Boots | Facebook, where I post photos of my adventures.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to TPF! We hope you stick around!

You have some very pleasing outdoors images on your Facebook pages. Congrats on your curently on-display show at the gallery there in your area. I wanted to go to the Terrace, B.C. area years ago for some of the outstanding fish the area is known for.

Welcome to TPF! We hope you stick around!

You have some very pleasing outdoors images on your Facebook pages. Congrats on your curently on-display show at the gallery there in your area. I wanted to go to the Terrace, B.C. area years ago for some of the outstanding fish the area is known for.
Wow! I'm impressed. Not a lot of people know where Terrace is. Yes, we do have superb Salmon fishing in our area. I don't fish myself, but most of my family and friends do. The settings are gorgeous. It's a very pretty place to live. I never get tired of it.
Thank you for the warm welcome.

Welcome... I like salmon and trusty boots...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back