andymac1981

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.redbubble.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All

I've always had an interest in photography but finally took the plunge and bought myself a bridge camera to experiment a bit more with my pictures. I've had it about a week and have enjoyed the challenge so far though it has been stressful at times. I have got my own gallery for some of my pics and enjoy sharing them. I thought the next logical step was to join a forum and get some advice when I needed it from seasoned pro's. I welcome critisism of any of my photos as it can only help me to improve, hopefully enjoy talking to some of you soon.

Welcome, Andy, and yes - this forum has a great wealth of information from the membership. Don't hesitate to post your shots in the Gallery area, as this is the best way to get C&C and chat with other members about photography. We're happy to have you on board! :)

Welcome to the site.

Thanks for the welcome. I have already posted one Terri it's my favourite I have taken so far and good by my standards. That said I am a complete noob to photography so my standards may not be pretty high indeed so I'm looking forward to see what the more seasoned experts have to say.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back