Hi from PopPhoto!

End Game

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielswebpage.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey ppls! I'm just coming from Popular Photography's forum because they finally contacted my ISP to get updates on my IP because I reversed their ban around 30 times.
:gun:
Well, I've discovered that this forums is MUCH bigger, MUCH more active, and MUCH more organized, so I'm really planning to like it here :D
*Oh, and LUUV the smiley selection*

Actually about me:
I'm 13 from Mt. Airy, MD--Love photography, 3D Design, Theology, food, and girls *But I have yet to meet one that likes me*. :nerd: Pretty much I like all things computers. Uhhh...that's pretty much it...my life is simple.

Edit: That avatar is really me, here's the big size:
IMG_3182B.jpg

hey, why'd they ban you so many times?

*Mehehehehehe* Good question. Well, first time was because I was "arguing" with this dude that said my last comment was a POS, and we both wound up using "foul language", so they booted me. Second time, they had no idea I had come back, I posted a Microsoft Wallpaper and compared it to an image posted there, so they started ranting at me about how it's copyrighted and everything so...yeah. Then I somehow managed to get back in to that account, so I went back and edited the mod's edit to make him look like an idiot saying things like "Oh, yes Microsoft always comes here and checks for their wallpapers being posted! I mean come on! That always happens!", so I got booted for that. After that I was just messing with the mods.

*Never mess with a bored nerd* :geek:

Digital: Yeah, I've learned my lesson. *So have PopPhoto mods:fangs:*. :p

And thanks ShaCow, meant it to be ;) And I like your pic too, very...random

love domo kun becasue you dont need to know the language to understand it... lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back