Hi from Southern California!

provencowgirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone! My name is Jessica and I am from Southern California. I have been into photography since I was a kid and still love and enjoy it till this day! I started off with an original Canon Rebel SLR, which I still have. I am bar far no professional but I am hoping to one day get there. I enjoy taking pictures of well everything, animals ( wild or not), nature, people, objects, food, sports and activities. Though my top subjects would be nature, people and animals. I am really hoping to learn a lot from the people here.

Right now I have a Canon T3 with the standard kit lens, a canon 55-250 STM lens and a canon ef 50mm f2.5 compact macro lens, though I have been debating on upgrading my camera body.

Thanks! oh awesome that really isn't to far. I love going up to Big Bear to take pictures, as well as camp and fish

Thank you all! I will definitely be posting some desert images! I have plenty of it at my disposal for photos.

Welcome to TPF, Jessica. Let's see some of them dessert images. And some desert ones too!

Thank you Derrel! Who knows maybe I will post some dessert pictures as I love to cook and bake!

Dessert does sound good Gary haha!

I wanna see BOTH desert and dessert photos. Soon! I'm thinking something simple, like some rustic tumbleweeds over a sage-covered, dry area, and then some type of a custard in a nice earthenware dish.

No tumbleweeds yet but as soon as summer hits and we have them everywhere, I'll be sure to snap photos. Though have never made a custard, I just may give that a try.

Welcome..I guess I'm a bit late but I just got (back) onto this thing. I used to live in Barstow but don't hold it against me. When I was there I went to the Big City (VV) to buy my first DSLR. There are some fabulous photo ops in your area. I love the neon and other signs on the 1930s-era motels in Beautiful Downtown Barstow, especially at dusk. Route 66. Have fun.

Most reactions

Back