Hi from southern ontario canada

Canuckphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi folks.

I've always had a thing for photography and now I'm finally in a new catagory! I just bought myself a nikon D7100. Got the AF-S DX VR zoom nikkor 18-105mm ED lens. And AF-S VR zoom Nikkor 70-300mm ED lens.

Picked up a nikon bag which is really small for all my stuff and a adjustable to 60" tripod!

So excited and can't wait to take some decent pictures

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the site. Get out there and take some pictures and post them on here and ask for feed back. There are plenty of people willing to help you. One suggestion that will help, is to change your profile to allow others to edit your photos, which will add to the learning.

Welcome from the Hanover/Durham area!

Thanks! I'm courtice to be precise.

I've been playing around with my camera today and experimenting. Gonna take a walk somewhere today and do some different variety of shots.

Hello from the Metro Detroit area.

I think you are over by a conservatory area, rice lake and lake Ontario. you can get some really nice pictures at all those places.

Neat! I grew up in Oshawa in the Grandview/Athabasca area! I have family in Courtice :)

Welcome to TPF! :) Congrats on the new gear - I can feel your excitement. Looking forward to seeing some pics!

Welcome to TPF!!! We have some very nice Canadian members here, as you can see from the above welcomes! I hope you enjoy the new D7100...pretty spiffy camera!

Welcome to the site.

All I need now is the wireless adapter and te nikon app and I can sync photos straight to my phone!!! Neat!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back