Hi from Stuart, Florida!

LeisaV

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All,
I am new here and from Stuart, Florida. I just dabble here and there in photography, just a novice! I had a D40 and just bought the Canon 80D. I am struggling with it a bit, but working on it. There's lots of buttons and gadgets on it!!! I look forward to chatting with ya'll and seeing photos from different places. Thank you for letting me join in :)

Welcome!

Don't struggle, just take pictures.

Welcome and Hello!

Welcome!

I'm trying!! I was afraid of my other camera, I'm jumping in head first with this one. I think my biggest fear is that I will play with the options and not be able to go back to factory settings.

Welcome!

I'm trying!! I was afraid of my other camera, I'm jumping in head first with this one. I think my biggest fear is that I will play with the options and not be able to go back to factory settings.
Ah, o.k., relax! There is a global reset that you can do to return everything to original factory specifications.

Meanwhile, if you don't happen to feel like learning to make all your own settings (i.e.; manual mode) just use "green auto" and concentrate on finding nice compositions. Over time, you can learn the finer points of changing settings by learning them one at a time.

Welcome!

Ah, o.k., relax! There is a global reset that you can do to return everything to original factory specifications.

Meanwhile, if you don't happen to feel like learning to make all your own settings (i.e.; manual mode) just use "green auto" and concentrate on finding nice compositions. Over time, you can learn the finer points of changing settings by learning them one at a time.

Thank you! I really like this forum... you all are putting my mind at ease!:1219:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back