Hi from Texarkana! :)

FineWhine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi shutterbugs!!

My name is Emily.

I am twenty years old and I reside in Texarkana, Arkansas.
I have had a camera in my hands since I was 15. I started out when I was very young..with disposable cameras at my birthday parties and when I turned 15 my father bought me a Kodak Easyshare z710. I loved that camera with all of my heart. She never left my side and she was my best friend; especially when I acquired my first conformation puppy, Leopold. She was there to document his life as he grew into the beautiful dog he is today.

I now have had my Nikon for two years. My father, yet again, surprised me with her when I had failed to save up for her after my divorce.

I was married at 18..Divorced before 19. I lost everything, including the rights to my original Easyshare. It wasn't much...but it was everything to me.

I am very interested in animal photography; particularly canines and felines. I also do a lot of self portraiture. I don't have many volunteer models in my area to use in my sets..so I have to do it myself at the moment.

My current project is pinup photography. I am working on a 12 month calender that promotes rescuing animals in need. I hope to educate the public through my work and inspire people to work in their community to help reduce the animal abuse crimes.

Well, thank you for listening :cat:

-Emily

Thank you!! I can't wait to get into the community.. I finally found one that's active!! :)

Welcome from Shreveport, La. Hopefully one day we'll have a connecting interstate highway. Arkansas has done their part and Louisiana is "working on it" (that's kinda like "check's in the mail").

Is it true that in Arkansas, if you get a divorce, you are still cousins? Just kiddin', I'm from hilly North Louisiana, I can't talk. :D

Welcome to party Emily!!! I can't wait to see some of your photos!!

Thank you guys for the warm welcome!! <3

I mostly do pet portraiture but I am trying to venture into the baby zone.. No luck yet, though, on finding volunteer models!! (I just moved here from Hot Springs, AR..So I don't know ANYONE!!! How fun, huh!!)

Most reactions

Back