Hi from Texas

beautiful.blood

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone excited to be here hoping to get some good feedback as I begin to explore lighting and maybe answer a question or two.

If you look at my profile you will see that I have actually been registered here for over a year. However things happened and this site and photography in general got pushed to the side so I never had a chance to actually be apart of this site. But everything is back to normal and I'm ready to begin tackling photography once again.

I believe I understand the basics of the camera itself however lighting, studio lighting for products in particular, is really kicking my butt. I'm cheap as of right now and so everything I'm doing is just really DIY stuff. My light system consist of two clamp lights with 67W bulbs which are attached to two speaker stands I don't use at the moment. I have a couple of picture frames with tissue paper covering the fronts as a way to spread out the light out.
This is probably one of the reason I'm having such a hard time, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Well I hope to be of some help and get some feedback as I begin this journey.

Most reactions

Back