Hi from the Maritimes

nofuze

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone.

I'm a born again photographer .... by that I mean that I was semi pro back in the mid '80s but career and family forced me to put my photography on the back burner. Now that I have settled into early retirement, moved from Ontario to the beautiful province of New Brunswick, I now have a resurgence in my passion for everything photographic. I hope to learn a thing or two and perhaps share some of my knowledge and experiences with the forum. Again, hello everyone, I'm pleased to join you.

Hi everyone.

I'm a born again photographer .... by that I mean that I was semi pro back in the mid '80s but career and family forced me to put my photography on the back burner. Now that I have settled into early retirement, moved from Ontario to the beautiful province of New Brunswick, I now have a resurgence in my passion for everything photographic. I hope to learn a thing or two and perhaps share some of my knowledge and experiences with the forum. Again, hello everyone, I'm pleased to join you.

Where exactly in new brunswick?

I am from Lameque Island up north.

Sussex, between Moncton & Saint John

Sussex, between Moncton & Saint John

Cool, i lived in moncton for 4 summer. My wife was in Moncton U. I really enjoyed parlee beach and the moncton beautifull weather!

Yeah, beautiful photo ops throughout the entire province.

Most reactions

Back