Hi from The Netherlands

Anaglyph

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I like to take pictures en discuss with other people about them, usually I don't do that in English, so that will be the difficult part for me on this site. I shall give it a try.

I use the camera: Fuji Finepix S5500

Welcome to TPF! I think you'll find that English isn't the native language for many users here! It's great to have you as a part of the community :D

welkom op het forum
i you have difficulties with translating stuff, just let me know............not that i am the greatest english typing person, but 2 know more then one eh :)
Have fun here

Thanks AlisonPower, Doenoe (I shall remember your offer) and Hertz van Rental (that's a fantastic link, now I can translate my photowebsite. A view sentences are a bit odd when I use babelfish, but I think I can manage that.)

I've also let babelfish translate my Frisian/Dutch site. The Dutch part was just a little bit odd. But the Frisian part :lmao: :biglaugh:

Of course, babelfish can't translate Frisian.

Hertz van Rental said:
Don't worry - we're used to Americans so that won't be a problem :lmao:

Oh stop, we put up with your extra "u's" all over the place. :p :mrgreen:

AlisonPower said:
Oh stop, we put up with your extra "u's" all over the place. :p :mrgreen:
Well we put up with your 'gh' blindness.
And it's pronounced TOMATO, for Heaven's sake. :lol:

(But what can you expect from a people who say 'in back of' instead of 'behind'?)

Welcome to TPF.

Welcome to TPF, where the English is always perfect. Except the spelling, punctuation and grammar which are open to creative talents.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back