Hi from Toronto!

habsfan93

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All,
New DSLR photog here from Toronto. Just picked up a Rebel XS last week now that I have a job and can actually afford one :sexywink:
Looking forward to sharing my photos with you and learning as much as I can!

How can you possibly be from Toronto with a username like 'Habsfan'????? :confused:

:lol: Welcome!

How can you possibly be from Toronto with a username like 'Habsfan'?????

Haha! What can I say, I'm the byproduct of a Quebec-born father :mrgreen:
Plus, someone's gotta keep them Leafs fans in line!

How can you possibly be from Toronto with a username like Habsfan????
...we gotta talk.and....and...you have Dougies number at the end of your name :lmao: Welcome to the forum tho. Great to see another Toronna person here. Time for a take over.
Go Leafs Go.

Am I the only one who doesn't know what Habsfan is refering to? I think yes.

welcome! The canadians are planning to stage a coup d'etat within the next decade on TPF - so glad you came to join us ;)

Am I the only one who doesn't know what Habsfan is refering to? I think yes.

welcome! The canadians are planning to stage a coup d'etat within the next decade on TPF - so glad you came to join us ;)
I heard we were going to have our own little forum. Not sure what a coup detat is, but is sound like something you need cream for. :lmao::lmao:

Maybe because Montreal is better than Toronto !

Ya wanna have a snowball fight. :lmao::lmao: Grab your red and white toque, and we will grab our blue and white toque and meet someplace. :lol::lol:

How come your name means Swedish in French and yet the accent grave is missing from the word?....as in Suède?

skieur

Haha...Dougie's number, I don't think so. More like the last time the greatest team ever won the Cup. You must be a Leafs fan, and as a result, have forgotten what the Stanley Cup is ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Haha...Dougie's number, I don't think so. More like the last time the greatest team ever won the Cup. You must be a Leafs fan, and as a result, have forgotten what the Stanley Cup is ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Funny on a Leaf laughing note. I wish I could show you the shirt I got as a joke gift from one of my so called loved ones. It is obvious that it was made by a disgruntled Leaf Fan. :lol::lol:

On the front there is a pic of Kovalev checking a Maple Leaf. On top it says. F*** Leaf Nation
Under the pic it says.

"This shirt was purposely printed without colour to remind you losers of your last Stanley Cup celebration over 40 years ago televised in black and white":lol:
On the back are two big honkin numbers.. 67:lol: The name on the back says. LOSERS SINCE:lol:
I wont wear it but chuckle at it whenever I think of it sitting in the bottom of my closet.
GO LEAFS GO

Ya wanna have a snowball fight. :lmao::lmao: Grab your red and white toque, and we will grab our blue and white toque and meet someplace. :lol::lol:

You know that T.O cant beat MTL in a snowball fight

Mayyyyyybe......Maybe not, but we have prettier toques. :lmao::lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back