Hi from Wellington, New Zealand

shanetp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all.

A new member here from Wellington New Zealand, I have had an interest in photography for the last 45 years starting at age 12 with pinhole cameras and developing B&W film. Over the years I have owned a number of SLR film cameras and lately a couple of digital point and shot models. Recently I bought my first DSLR, a Canon EOS 200D.

I had been avoiding a DSLR as my trusty Pentax film camera and lens were still in the cupboard gathering dust and I new that once I went digital I would be in "boots and all". No surprise the that the last few months have seen more expense.

Anyway hello from the "shaky isles".

Shane

Welcome to the forum.

Your more than welcome to send that old dusty gear to me!! :allteeth:

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the offer Ben but I have retired the camera body and managed to find adapters so that I can claim pretence of using them with the Canon.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the offer Ben but I have retired the camera body and managed to find adapters so that I can claim pretence of using them with the Canon.

Pentax lenses on a Canon?? :aiwebs_016: :BangHead: :345:

I have a nice ME Super SE, and K1000 that would put them to good use. :allteeth: I'll even let you pay the shipping to the US. :aiwebs_016: I'm just nice that way. :allteeth:

Welcome to TPF, Shane! We have plenty of film enthusiasts here, as well as digital, so no matter what you're shooting you are in good company.

I hope you check out our Gallery section, and post some of your work. Keep posting and have fun!

Howdy and welcome!

Welcome to the forum. I surely hope you share some of your country's natural beauty with us!

Thank you all for the welcome.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back