Hi from Wisconsin!

Stacie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been searching for a photography forum to join and ended up here. I'm 33 and from Wisconsin. I enjoy taking photos of horses especially. But most things. I've enjoyed photography for quite some time and have done fairly decent competition wise. My biggest problem is learning all the technical stuff about cameras. Like equipment and settings. I do know what aperture, and f-stops are. But I struggle with telling you how to adjust them for a better shot. I shoot mostly in auto. Almost NEVER in manual.

Anyway, I joined this forum for some help! Thanks and good to be here!

Welcome aboard Stacie. You'll fit right in around here, and please feel free to share your photos and ask any questions you might have.

Welcome to the forum, Stacie! Don't be afraid to ask questions to get clarification on the tech side of things, and please do check out our Gallery section so you can share your work with us!

Enjoy!

Hi Stacie! I'am also from Wisconsin and just joined the forum's today as well! I have been lurking around here for a few months (sounds creepy, but I promise it's not :wink: ) and it looks like there is a lot of knowledge here if you have any questions. I have just stopped shooting all manual, and starting trusting to the Auto settings and I must say I am pleasantly surprised by the results. Have fun!

C'ya around the forums
Garvey

Welcome to the site.

Welcome Stacie from cheeseland! We have a forum dedicated to almost every sub-genre, from Edam to cheddars, cream to bleu!

Hello and welcome aboard Stacie!

Thanks for all the welcomes. I haven't been on here long but I've already learned some things. Haven't been on here much lately unfortunately.

Most reactions

Back