Hi, I'm in need of some votes on facebook please.

You first post the picture, and if people like it, they'll vote you... don't you think? :)

No way... I'm entering a photo. I want the fryer. I think Washington State is a small suburban ares in NZ.

Last edited:
First of all, my vote will be based on quality, interest and quality... Its not a popularity contest is it?

Second of all, I have no clue who you are... but, welcome from Canada, to the forum anyway...

meh...

OP, people like you that annoy me.

Rant

I conduct monthly contest for our Facebook fans on our page at work. There is a few members, like you, who spam their friends and even strangers for votes. Our contest is supposed to be anonymous, however usually one of their stupid friends comes on and states the name of the persons work in their accolades of the image. That and a certain person always gets 45 votes within a few minutes of voting being opened.

All they win is a free print, it's not even worth haggling for votes. To me, it takes away the fun having your friends or strangers even come and click "like".

So do the world a favor and quit photography and take up basket weaving. You don't deserve to own a camera.

/Rant

Most entries looked pretty ordinary to me.

Welcome from Australia :)

??

Picture of a bird... (read: "picture")

BuS_RiDeR said:
First of all, my vote will be based on quality, interest and quality... Its not a popularity contest is it?.

Based on quality, interest, AND quality you say?

Come on guys... way to make a newbie feel welcome :pale:
Americans eh... lol.

You do realize there are thousands of members on this forum who wouldn't appreciate being lumped in with us silly Americans, right?

And I suppose I should lump all you Kiwis together and say that you guys are all fond of demanding things of strangers without so much as an introduction? :cheers:

Besides, I'm sure you'd prefer that little contest of yours to be truly about the photos themselves, and not just a popularity contest, right? If so, then I can't in good faith vote for your image.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

Back