Hi, I'm Jessica Luchesi, just wanted to say hello :D

Jessica

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Jessica Luchesi, and I am looking for learning experiences and chances to progress on my photography skills. I prefer to say I am a novice photographer than an amateur one, because I really want to go pro in the future. But I still have a LOT to learn, so, I hope to find that space to discuss and learn here on this forum, and trade experiences, encouragement and ideas :)

Kisses, I'll now start reading,

Jessica

Welcome to the forum yo!! I think you'll find that you like it here! Lots of great artist and good advice, and we like to have a little fun on the side as well!

Zach :D

Thanks folks :)

We got ourselves a Canon EOS 300D as our first serious camera, with a tripod and some filters ( UV included ). But now I'm really starting to learn everything.

And about the fun part, count me in... if a forum is TOO serious, it becomes boring and sometimes, endless discussions about who is right will start :(

Wecome to the forum, I think you will learn a lot from the members on this board, I have been interested in photography for years, and Im'e still learning

Welcome in. Kisses right back at ya! :wink:

Enjoy your time here, it's a fun asylum, er I mean forum. :D

Jessica, welcome to TPF!! This is a great place to learn, ask questions, and have F...U...N!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back