Hi, I'm new here :)

Lamora

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum. I have been interested in photography for most my life, but never had a real chance to do anything with it. I am 53 yrs young, is that too old to start something new? I sure hope not.

I just got a brand new Cannon Rebel from my DH last week, first "real" digital I've had. My other one was just one of those pocket point and shoot ones.. don't get me wrong, it took a lot of great pictures. But I really miss having total control over what I do. (My film camera decided that it was going to break for me a few years back, I really miss that camera.)

I've been trying to get to know my new "best friend" all week. Hard to do when I keep getting interupted all the time. So I think I need some "me" time with it alone.

My goal is to get to where I am making money with it, I put enough into it, should get something out of it~~ lol

But first I need a grand refresher course in basic photography, (yes, it has been that long) Wish me luck!! gonna need it I think.

Anyway, I hope to learn somethings here~~ ok, a LOT of things here, hope to make some friends and maybe even be one to someone here. I am not one for giving advice, since I am still learning, but I will ask for it, I am not shy about asking.

Marjie~~ happy to have found this place :wink:

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find a lot of support from our members. There is a large "foundations of photography" section and than strong professional forum. Good luck and have a fun.

Welcome aboard Marjie!

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

Back