hi im new

well i cant afford a pro cam but if there is something better then the d90 plz let me know

I think you will notice huge improvements to a d90 if you can't afford a higher end body. If you can, then the next logical step is the d300s, or wait a few more months and hope Nikon releases replacements for the d90 and d300s.

I think you will notice huge improvements to a d90 if you can't afford a higher end body. If you can, then the next logical step is the d300s, or wait a few more months and hope Nikon releases replacements for the d90 and d300s.

D90 probably d300s maybe not replacement for D700 yes.

And BH has the d90 for 1029 not 1200 actually add it to your cart and you'll see the price changes.

To the OP the D90 is an awesome camera and if you can't afford the more rugged faster fps and better AF the d90 is sweet and should be everything you need except full frame :lol:

D70-D90 is a huge step. I went from a D50 (not much worse than the 70, actually does better with noise) and the D90 is leaps and bounds better.

omg i love your dog picture (i love dogs so im totally bias haha) the angle is brill :)

yea i think i'ma end up going with a d90 i've been looking at it for a while and the 300 is a bit much for me right now plus i bought my d70 used and its been having a little bit of issues at the moment

omg i love your dog picture (i love dogs so im totally bias haha) the angle is brill :)

thank you i love dogs to i have to bulldogs and a pitbull

And BH has the d90 for 1029 not 1200 actually add it to your cart and you'll see the price changes.

To the OP the D90 is an awesome camera and if you can't afford the more rugged faster fps and better AF the d90 is sweet and should be everything you need except full frame :lol:

are you talking about bhphotovideo.com ?

yea i think i'ma end up going with a d90 i've been looking at it for a while and the 300 is a bit much for me right now plus i bought my d70 used and its been having a little bit of issues at the moment

i have a white boxer and two dorgi's. bulldogs are just squished up boxers :)

yep 1029 for the kit and 780 for the body only.

i have a white boxer and two dorgi's. bulldogs are just squished up boxers :)

lol yup

yep 1029 for the kit and 780 for the body only.

ok cool thanks

they go for 1k brand new

I bought my D90 (the kit) refurb'ed from Adorama for <$1000 last June. Great customer service also :thumbup:

Delighted to hear it!

Don't hesitate to contact me directly if you ever need after-sales advice or support with an order from Adorama Camera.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back