Hi im new

fightheheathens

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey, im new here and i wanted to put up a couple of my favorite photos and get some feed back on them. I got into photography about a year ago and i got a okish digital camera (Canon A80) before i went and lived in europe for 7 months. I havent ever taken any class's in photography and just gathered stuff from my own mistakes and reading stuff off the internet,
I just got my hands on my dads old film camera. its a Pentax MX (SLR) and those are what the last 4 pictures are from. (scanning is a little bad)
anyways, any feed back would be appreciated.

IMG_1601.jpg

Berlin Wall Memorial

IMG_1644.jpg

German Parlament building

IMG_1660.jpg

On the Berlin Dom

IMG_1727.jpg

Palace in Potsdamn

IMG_1479.jpg

Koeln Dom

IMG_2190.jpg

The Black Forest

IMG_2993.jpg

IMG_3250.jpg

Venice

IMG_2603.jpg

Budapest

These last ones are from my film camera

Darkflower.jpg

Iceflower.jpg

Belltower1.jpg

sorry about the poor quality of the scanner on the last couple,
anyway, let me know what you think and any pointers or anything would be great

very impressive work. i was going back through to focus on one that i liked best but couldn't; they're all well done!

welcome to TPF!

Hi I'm new... I'm meysha! welcome to the forum.

Your pics are all amazing. The colours and angles are great! I couldn't pick a favourite either. Looks like you had a good time in europe.

thanks, i think i took around 4,000 pictures in europe, (i was learning German too, not just having fun :sexywink:)
and somewhere around 500 with my film camera

First of all Welcome to TPF.

These are some really good photos you got here, I really enjoyed looking at them. Thx for sharing them.

Very nice shots. All of these are well done. Welcome to the forum

Welcome.. The pictures are all outstanding..

Steve :thumbup:

Hi "fight", welcome.
It is always interesting to see how someone who came to my country sees it in their photos! Yours are quite exceptional. I like your interpretation of Cologne Cathedral (Kölner Dom) best of all these photos. I have never either seen nor taken anything like this, though I read Languages in Cologne University - and you learned my language, too?

Most reactions

Back