Hi Im New

Ramiro Orensanz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hi there everyone, im ramiro, just a 17 year old boy who wants to start a professional photographer carrier next year....... well here are some photos i took recently....... thank you very much for your attention :D

S2020011.jpg

nice place near my home

S2020007.jpg

my dog (on the left)

S2020024.jpg

close up in color

S2020023.jpg

this one in b&w

S2020018.jpg

another close up

S2020021.jpg

S2020002.jpg

S20200012.jpg

S2020020.jpg

S20200024.jpg

Ya got some pretty cool shots there. Your off to a great start. Welcome to the forum. !!

Thank you, Photo gal...that was the first thing I was gonna say - gotta luv us closet editors! :lol:

Hi Ramiro - I must say I think #8 is thes best of the group - it has a lot of emotion, and your composition is wonderful. :thumbup: More like this and you're well on your way!

Welcome to the forum. :)

Welcome aboard! A good start - always nice to see people posting their pictures!

Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff.

Rob

thank you everyone for the comments, im glad to be part of this community! i will now be very pleased to comment on yours......
wow i didnt notice the "carrier" part :confused:, haha........ im argentinian but i handle english quite well, i just didnt pay so much attention......

Like other saide, looks like you've got yourself off to a good start. What camera do you use? :)

pay no attention to those grammatically correcting chickies...they're jealous your work is so good ;)

nice introduction with a very good series! keep 'em coming!

Welcome!

ferny said:

Like other saide, looks like you've got yourself off to a good start. What camera do you use? :)

i use a digital samsung, emm, i dont remember wich one right now......... actually its not really my cam, its my girlfriend´s and we both use it (but i really wanna have my own!)........ she´s going to study photography too next year..... she takes really nice photos so i´ll post them too from time to time......

loving the things i see on this site!!!:mrgreen:

Hi Ramiro,
one question: is it your girlfriend who we get to see in Photo 9?
Thanks for joining and sending this nice series right away. That is a good start. If you feel like it, you may also go to the Welcome and Introductions Forum and tell us a little more about yourself.
And other than that I hope you will enjoy being here... we have Spanish speaking members, too (also native speakers), but I can tell that you move about freely in the English language. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back