Hi, new member announcement

Tim_Z

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi my name is Tim. I have been into and out of photography from the early 80's when I was given a Canon AV-1 for my birthday/Christmas I believe. Didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked due to film prices and processing. In the early 2000's I moved up to digital with a Canon Powershot G2 then a 10D. Now with no development costs I started taking more pictures but still on a hit or miss schedule. At one point I was helping a friend photograph weddings and special occasions. Now with a neighbor who is into cameras and just bought two new digital cameras it has gotten me into the mood to take more photos. I just recently traded in my old 10D for a 40D and new flash. I found this forum and while I am sure I don't have anything to add at the present, I look forward to learning all kinds of things I never knew about. I have also recently purchased Photoshop CS3 and am trying to learn all its abilities. Lots of time reading and doing.

Hi Tim, and welcome to TPF!! Dive right in and start checking out all the subforums here

Welcome to the Forum, Tim.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back