Hi new member here

mrobely

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi new member here

Mike Robely from Southern California, I am a hobbyist photographer, 58 years old, and currently have a Canon Rebel t3i with a few lenses. I've horsed around shooting landscapes and also some experimental night photography using time-exposures and colored flashlights.

Am looking to get into doing more portraits and film noir stuff with female and male models to expand my palette and also learn new skills.

Am a big fan of George Hurrell, Ansel Adams and Peter Gowland.

Always open to making new friends and learning new studio photography techniques as well as to share knowledge of my own discoveries.

Hello and welcome!

I started off with a T3i and loved it. Still have it but since I shoot a lot of sports, it doesn't get out much anymore. It's an awesome camera. Hang around and start a few discussions and a lot of people will give you awesome advice.

Hope to see some of your work! :)

Thanks Luke!

Greetings, and welcome to the forum. Lots of really great portrait photographers here who can give you some fantastic tips. I'm not one of them, mind you, but you can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting half a dozen or so...

Lol

Most reactions

Back