Chad Truss

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone!

I am new to The Photo Forum and I thought I would start off here with a little intro.

My name is Chad, I live in the great white north of Minneapolis, MN. I am into cars and photography mainly.

I am not new to photography, but I still have a ways to go before I consider myself a pro. I have been shooting photos for 4 years or so on a Nikon D50 and point and shoot cameras before that. I just recently upgraded to a Nikon D80, but I have yet to get out and use it do to record low temps in Minnesota lately. It's starting to warm up a bit, so I do plan to get out and use it soon.

I am most comfortable and probably do my best work when doing automotive photography. I have recently attempted to branch out and get a little more creative with some success yet I know I still have lots of room for improvement.

Over the winter here I am hombuilding a rig to get more creative with automotive photograhy as well. I am also working on some lighting equipment to use in future shoots. I am on a strict budget, so I tend to build stuff before I buy it.

Well, this intro got a little long winded. lol

Hey Chad,

Welcome! I think you will find this to be a great forum. Glad to see you here and I like your attitude about building. If you have the means and where-with-all to build, by all means, build it!

See you around,

-Nick

Hi Chad, welcome to TPF.

Thanks everyone. I have started several threads to see what this forum thinks of my work. I swear I will slow down a bit on the new threads soon... lol

^^^ Don't feel the need to slow down, it IS a photo forum after all!

Most reactions

Back