Hi. Nice to meet everyone!

Princess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My name is Brooke... my user name comes from my childhood nickname. I currently live in Las Vegas, and have just recently started my own photography business. I love doing portraits, and my favorite is candids of children. I have three beautiful girls of my own, with my oldest being just 4. They are my favorite thing to photograph!! Especially when they are doing something naughty!!

I love to laugh and like to think that I have a pretty good sense of humor. I rarely take anything seriously, and most of what I say is sarcastic. :lmao:

I hope to share what little bit of knowledge I have about photography and everything associated with it... and hope to learn a lot about it here. And I really hope to get to know people better!

Welcome to TPF! This is a forum you will be able to contribute to as well as receive a great deal. Nice to have here Brook!

Welcome aboard, Brooke!! :)

Hey Princess, glad to have you aboard.

Heya Brooke, or Princess, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
I have already seen your self portrait ... if your girls take after their mom it is not surprising AT ALL that they are your favourite subject for portrait photography: they MUST all three be most beautiful girls!!!

LaFoto said:
Heya Brooke, or Princess, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
I have already seen your self portrait ... if your girls take after their mom it is not surprising AT ALL that they are your favourite subject for portrait photography: they MUST all three be most beautiful girls!!!

Awww... That was very nice. Thank you!!

Nice to meet you all!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back