Anelle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.anellerichardson.co.za
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Everyone

Thought I would introduce myself as I've been checking out this forum for the last couple of hours.... there are a bunch of very talented photogs here and loads to learn.

I grew up in a home where my dad was/is a serious hobbyist nature photographer. I studied journalism and had photography as one of my majors (then it was all still film and darkroom). Then had kids and the only photos I took were p&s... Last year dh bought me a DSLR on a trip to the States and since then I've been seriously shooting again. I have found out that shooting children is by far harder than shooting the news :lol:

Been tentatively in business since the beginning of this year (I'm not advertising, it is all WOM at this stage and it is only part time as my family keeps me pretty busy), so I'll be posting loads for cc.

I like my cc rare - I have my hard hat and big girl panties on :lol:

Really looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

Anelle

Welcome to TPF, Anelle. And thanks for that great intro....it's always nice to know a little about new members. :D

Welcome to the forums! Can't wait to see some of your captures!

:)

Hi Anelle and welcome to the forum from Indiana, U.S. Hope you enjoy the forum, don't be a stranger.

Hello Anelle, good to have you here. Welcome.

Most reactions

Back