Hi there! New guy from NJ here!

JerseyJules

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

My name is Jules, Im from NJ and have been toying around with amateur photography for about 6-8 months now since I purchased my first entry level good camera. I own a Nikon D3200 which based upon reviews was a decent entry level camera for a serious amateur to learn the ropes. I love it!!Its easy to use and takes great pictures even on Auto mode.

I have always been very artistic in my life and have a good eye for seeing art and beauty in everyday things, which is why I think I will be pretty good at photography, which is basically interpreting and expressing the things you see to others in the form of a photo. I still dont really know the technical aspect of taking a good photo, but I seem to know what makes for a good photo. I originally bought the camera to take pictures of my kids and then started shooting things like cars,plants and landscapes which I find very relaxing.

I just picked up an older Nikon ED Nikkor AF 300mm 4:1 lens to shoot some wildlife. I got a good deal on it and it was in mint condition! It is a bit extreme for what im doing and it does not autofocus with my particular camera, so I may sell it and pick up something a little more multi use.

Please direct me where I can share some of my photos and get some tips and critique on how to take better photos. Thanks again and Im looking foward

Hey man where abouts in NJ are you? If not too far maybe we can go shoot sometime. Welcome aboard

Most reactions

Back