Reaction score
Website
www.capturedandframed.com
Finish HIM!

155_ronkick.jpg

170_adamuppercut.jpg

181_adamjakekick.jpg

120_jakeinterview.jpg

ok, how many beers before ya'll went outside with the camera?

:cheers:

looks like these are fun snapshops. Actually these could be quite cool with minor adjustments

1. Take this shot vertically and avoid the dark pants on a dark night
2. This would be a really funky action shot but the dark clothes again
3. This shot is pretty fun, again the dark clothes, but I love the zaniness of their expressions!
4. this shot has a had few to many beers :D

I have to say, that i've quite enjoyed this post, reason being is that its actually a fun post, and it reveals a bit of the your personality. Though these seem a bit more on the 'snapshot' side of things, with just a bit of honing I think you are on to something. I haven't seen shots on the forum that are a fun, offbeat and quirky in quite so in that sense this post is quite refreshing.

Maybe i'll have a few :cheers: and see what kind of mischief I can get into!

terri said:
ok, how many beers before ya'll went outside with the camera? :wink:

Hehe... by that time, I'm not quite sure... heh ;)

vonnagy said:
ok, how many beers before ya'll went outside with the camera?

looks like these are fun snapshops. Actually these could be quite cool with minor adjustments

1. Take this shot vertically and avoid the dark pants on a dark night
2. This would be a really funky action shot but the dark clothes again
3. This shot is pretty fun, again the dark clothes, but I love the zaniness of their expressions!
4. this shot has a had few to many beers :D

I have to say, that i've quite enjoyed this post, reason being is that its actually a fun post, and it reveals a bit of the your personality. Though these seem a bit more on the 'snapshot' side of things, with just a bit of honing I think you are on to something. I haven't seen shots on the forum that are a fun, offbeat and quirky in quite so in that sense this post is quite refreshing.

Maybe i'll have a few :cheers: and see what kind of mischief I can get into!

Thanks for the input, you always seem to really look at the post and give a good third person perspective and I appreciate that. :)

Thanks, I had fun taking them and posting them. I don't have much free time, but I enjoy looking at what posts I get to, and sharing my pics. These were just spur of the moment snapshots, but they were fun. hah

I'm glad you do, and I'm glad you take the teasing. :D

Cheers! :cheers:

whats the deal with the last one? just a drunken thought or what?

I like your post!!!

its like a bad kung fu movie!!!

fun times!! nice shots!

md

wwjoeld said:
me no like

That's ok. I still like you (a lot). :)

BunkWild said:
whats the deal with the last one? just a drunken thought or what?

Actually we were taking pics to get sketch ideas for a movie. The guy in the blue shirt is in his 3rd year of film school. Started playing around with time exposures and got a few strange ones. This one just stuck out to me for some reason. Actually we hadn't been drinking at all that night, we're just geeks. :p

MDowdey said:
I like your post!!!

its like a bad kung fu movie!!!

fun times!! nice shots!

md

Hehe.. thanks, those are my favorite. I love going to flea markets and getting dollar dvd's of old chinese kung fu movies.

Most reactions

Back