Hi...

King Mango

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't actually have a DSLR yet, but I was wondering what lens should I buy for it?

100_3055_2_2.jpg

100_3057.jpg

Battou, the one on the right is bigger, so it must be better, no?

I know the bigger and heavier the lens, the better it is, NO MATTER WHAT! :)

This is not really whining over the quality (or more even: lack thereof!!!) of TPF, so I think I must consider moving this thread ...

The Whining Forum is specifically designed to give you all an extra forum to whine over how bad TPF is as a photography forum and why you are sooo unhappy here. So please stay with the topic for this forum or start whining about the restricting actions of the moderator team, please.

4.gif

This is not really whining over the quality (or more even: lack thereof!!!) of TPF, so I think I must consider moving this thread ...

The Whining Forum is specifically designed to give you all an extra forum to whine over how bad TPF is as a photography forum and why you are sooo unhappy here. So please stay with the topic for this forum or start whining about the restricting actions of the moderator team, please.

4.gif

Movement of this thread would require me to remove my posts......:(

(Those lenses won't work on dSLRs)

4.gif

LOL...come on people! If you're not here to whine about TPF...then leave!

LaFoto, you seem just a tad jaded?

All these rules about posting certain things in certain spots...its so frustratingly restricting! Life has no forums, no threads. We should flow as we please! :)

There's too much order here if you can't even let a topic completely derail at one point or another during a thread. Its fun, people! Don't be so serious!:)

(Is that a good rant?)

All these rules about posting certain things in certain spots...its so frustratingly restricting! Life has no forums, no threads. We should flow as we please! :)

There's too much order here if you can't even let a topic completely derail at one point or another during a thread. Its fun, people! Don't be so serious!:)

(Is that a good rant?)

too much order here....:lmao:

I could show you too much order

I can, too, believe me.
And if you don't, ask Hertz van Rental.
He'll hurry by as my witness.

But don't ask Alex_B.
He will look at me, my home, the state my car's usually in, inside and out, think back to the state the sensor of my camera was in before he set to the tedious task of cleaning it for me, frown and wonder: "Corinna? Order? Two things that couldn't be any more alien!"

:D

Most reactions

Back