Hi!

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I spent the better part of the morning checking out tons of photo forums and thought yours was just so cool! It seems like a serious but fun place and I loved just reading though here.

I just got a Canon Elan 7NE and I am really excited about it. I've only had it a few weeks and have had lots of fun with it and really enjoy it as a hobbie. Always looking to know more though.

My husband, who I'm sure you will meet soon, is a digital guy. He's looking at the D10 and D20. Any comments on which is better? He's not really sure what type of photography he wants to do with it, but if it turns out to be like him and his telescopes, he's going to get REALLY into it.

We both live in Texas, and look forward to our new hobbie that we can do together.

Anyhoo, love your site and love the great conversations here.

WELCOME ELSA!!! This place is awesome!!! You and your hubby will love it here. The 20d is the way to go if you guys can spend the money on it but the 10d is awesome as well.

Heya welcome!

Yeah, this is the best photo forum around. :D

Welcome!! I had a chance to use the 7NE once and swear by it. It's a great camera. Both of ya'll will have a great time here.

Aoide said:
Welcome to the boards. Always great to see another Texan.

you beat me to this one! Yay for Texas! Thats like two new Texas today alone! YEEHAW!!!! :thumbsup:

Zach :D

Oh yeah, I'm jealous of your Elan 7! Thats the camera I'm hoping to get myself of Christmas!

Oh yeah, I'm jealous of your Elan 7! Thats the camera I'm hoping to get myself of Christmas!

Here's crossing my fingers that Santa is good to you! This is a really neat camera. I had the Elan II but this one is just phenominal.

You know what the really cool thing about cameras are? It's like now everything I look at takes on some significance. "Wouldn't that make a cool picture"? /"Wow, I never noticed how pretty the light is on those trees". It's like I'm seeing though a child's eyes again.

Having read through the site, and having seen all the fantastic photos here, I really can't wait to get out there and just record EVERYTHING. :D

Welcome aboard and congratulations on your fine taste in cameras!

Hi MrSid! My husband read through here last night and I think he is going to go for the D20 (20D?). Anyhoo, he loved all the threads on the various cameras. He even started to check out the Nikon 70 because of all the buzz he heard but is afraid we won't be able to share lenses.

So anyhow, I think he and I will be making another trip to Wolf Camera tonight.

(I'm so glad you guys helped him make up his mind.....he was driving me nutzzzzz) :lol:

Welcome and yes, 20D is the great choice! Enjoy!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back