Hi

PryThirdEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm majoring in photography at school, so hopefully I can always get some hints and tips when I'm doing my homework so I can dominate in my classes. Heh. ;)

Dominate? You mean get better, right? ;)

Welcome aboard.

No matter how good you are, or how good you think you are, there is always someone better that you can learn something from.

You are not anywhere near ready to dominate anything, and that attitude may hamper you in the long run so please be careful with your exuberance so it does not come off as making you appear to be cocky.

This is not a competition, but something from which you can use as a hobby, or eventually learn to make a living, either way deriving a lifetime of enjoyment from.

Start where you are, with what equipment you have, and learn and grow from there.

Remember that NO camera is any better than the individual who is using it. A good camera can make the user look good, but we can also make a good camera seem lousy.

Good luck!

Welcome to the site third eye,

Gotta admit some wise words there from Mitica and Partick..Forums are a great place to learn and develop...Bought my first dslr early this year..Really loving photography - far from an expert but lots of years to learn and improve...Learning lots from listening to those with more experience.

You can check out my images below.

Good Luck

daithi.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes and wise words, but I was just joking. That's not my personality at all. I sometimes forget that people can't hear my tone of voice when I'm typing. :) Really though, I didn't mean to come off that way in my very first post, and I apologize. I am hear to learn, grow, and become a better photographer, otherwise I probably wouldn't have joined.

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome, i just started myself and i start majoring in my first year of photography myself.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes and wise words, but I was just joking. That's not my personality at all. I sometimes forget that people can't hear my tone of voice when I'm typing. :) Really though, I didn't mean to come off that way in my very first post, and I apologize. I am hear to learn, grow, and become a better photographer, otherwise I probably wouldn't have joined.

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to TPF,

And there is nothing wrong with working to try and be the best in your class. Just if you are, it's best to not rub it in. Sometimes things happen when your not looking. So it's best to keep on friendly terms with your mates. :mrgreen:

Nice to meet you all.

Hi PryThirdEye, don't worry, I didn't take offense to your post. I completely understand the mindset you are in with classes, I only just recently graduated from college myself. I hope you find some valuable information here that will help you in your academics. :)

I'm not taking any photo classes, but photography is a new hobby of mine. I've been reading these forums for a while now, and I'm glad to have finally joined. See you around.

Most reactions

Back