Hi!

Tomeek

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone!

My Name is Tomeek, and I'm a new member here!

I have been (kinda) looking for a while now for a decent forum to gain more experience and tricks when it comes to photography!

I have been into the art of photography forever, however I really started about a year ago with the purchase of a used Nikon D60 on a business trip.

Ever since that I am learning more and more. I am eager to get better and better. Not only with digital photography! I have purchased a 197X Nikon SLR a while back which is 100% manual. I would like to know for sure that the picture i'm taking will come out just fine :D

I am a German Citizen but I live in Jacksonville, Florida, USA. I absolutely love it here! Maybe not Jacksonville, but the United states. I have pretty much an unlimited amount of possibilities to take amazing pictures right here!

My Setup so far:
Main Camera:
Nikon D60, with a Nikon 18-200 VR, or a Nikkor 50mm AF Lense

Secondary:
35mm Nikon with a Nikkor 50mm AiS lense

Extras:
Camera Bag, Nikon 18-55VR Lense, Cheap tripod, Remote, Whitebox

Like I said I'm here to learn and get information about lenses, techniques, locations etc!

And maybe even to make some friends!

Thank you for reading my threat,
Have a great day!

Welcome to the forum, a lot of passionate learners around here (including myself). What kind of photography has your main interest?

I guess I'm an all arounder :) I prefer nature and architecture. But I would also like todo some macro and studio portraits etc. I looked at your website, and there were some REALLY REALLY cool shots! I love cars as well! I made a few "light" HDR renderings of my own car and it has been a blast.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back