Hi :)

welcome5_smilie.gif

Welcome! :)

Quick word to the wise: don't take everything you hear on this forum personally. It's the internet. Some people aren't going to like your photos or agree with your opinions. If you have a thick skin and can look past the people who start drama on here, it really, really, really, is a great forum!

Welcome to the site!:addpics:

Thanks for all the welcomes. If someone would be so kind to tell me about the "editing my photos" thing. So if I post a photo people can edit them? Do you they show me or what? I am kinda confused about that. Thanks :)

londonsmommy28 said:
Thanks for all the welcomes. If someone would be so kind to tell me about the "editing my photos" thing. So if I post a photo people can edit them? Do you they show me or what? I am kinda confused about that. Thanks :)

If you allow people to edit your photos that means people will edit your photos to teach you something, show you what went wrong, a different technique, etc. they will post the picture here for you to see.

If you don't allow people to edit then they won't edit it.

londonsmommy28 said:

If you allow people to edit your photos that means people will edit your photos to teach you something, show you what went wrong, a different technique, etc. they will post the picture here for you to see.

If you don't allow people to edit then they won't edit it.

Awesome, thanks ;) That is a great idea I will make it to where people can do that once I put up some photos. :)

Thank you for the information, It is appreciated

Most reactions

Back