Hi

mayakasi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I greet all warmly. My name's Mariusz and I've 32 yares old. I live in seaside city Swinoujscie (Poland). I shot photo from recent and use Fuji FinePix s3500 , Zenit E.

Hi Mariusz, welcome to TPF. We have other Polish people on board, I know they will make you feel 'at home'. Enjoy the forum.

Welcome to TPF, Mariusz!

Hello and welcome to TPF!

Welcome here! We already have PMed each other :) For those who don't know... Świnoujscie (the place where Mariusz is) is about 1 hour 30 mins drive from me! :D:D hooray :D

Heya Mariusz, welcome to ThePhotoForum!

Yes, and we organise forum meet-ups, and there bring together an international crowd! Like last year we met in England and Mentos came over, too, and so did I, so we were British, German and Polish people meeting there ... and the same could happen this year in September IF Mentos can make her grandma give her the necessary Euros, of if she can sell a photo for the phenomenal price of several hundred Euros or so ... and you could be there, too! More info on the meet-up is here .

(I don't even know if you have a grandma, Mentos..... :shock: - but I think you do, hm? Or a Grandpa? Who would want to sponsor you a little???)

Lol, LaFoto....

Welcome to the forum! Glad to see some more international people here. Keeps things interesting. :)

Most reactions

Back